FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 FJR1300A
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD - These are in excellent condition. I purchased the bike a couple months ago with these installed. Too loud for this old guy. I found a pair of stock exhaust so I'm selling theses. These pipes will definitely give your FJR a robust exhaust note. Cost new from Revzilla including tax is around $1,200. Cost for shipping will be the actual cost or $200, whichever is LESS). If you live on the east coast it most likely will be less. This should bring the total cost in the ballpark of 50% of new. I believe these pips fit years 2013-2021 (that's what's stated on Revzilla). Be sure to confirm that they will fit your bike before buying. If you're interested or have any questions, please message me on this site. Thanks! Automotive lighting Light Automotive tire Grille Bumper
Tool Font Human leg Wood Fashion accessory
Synthetic rubber Automotive design Outdoor shoe Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Head Outerwear Shoe Eye Leg
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle part Fender
Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design
Bicycle part Carbon Sports equipment Composite material Auto part
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300
58 Posts
Just sent you a PM Jim.

·
Registered
2013 Yamaha FJR 1300
58 Posts
Sorry, they aren't. ;) I'll share photos within the week though. Thanks again Jim!

Reactions: skippy344!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts