FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 FJR1300ES
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yamaha Factory Touring windshield for gen 3+ FJR1300 motorcycles. Normal wear from mileage. Nothing glaring or notable. Only selling because I switched to aeroflow. $80 picked up. Will ship conus for actual postage.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
2018 FJR1300ES
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The touring was my all around favorite. I do like Aeroflow better. I even like Aeroflow better than my Cee Bailey. But the touring is still my favorite if you take Aeroflow off the table. I just have too many screens and need to thin the herd.

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
Like Bill, I also like my Touring Screen. Unlike Bill, I haven't tried any others. For me, it works . . . well enough that I haven.t needed to try anything else. Plus with the AMA discount I only paid $105 for it back in 2014/

·
Registered
2016 ES gun metal silver
70 Posts
Yamaha Factory Touring windshield for gen 3+ FJR1300 motorcycles. Normal wear from mileage. Nothing glaring or notable. Only selling because I switched to aeroflow. $80 picked up. Will ship conus for actual postage.
Hi Bill, thanks for all you did for the Aeroflow reviews. I'm also looking for my next windshield after the Yam Touring is lacking about 1 inch of height. In you final reviews, you were reviewing the "prototype" X Tall Aeroflow. This has the extra inch if I understand this correctly, and would be my choice. I'm 6,1, and inseam 31 inch. I don't see a formal product name or number for the prototype. Do you know what the X Tall Prototype will or is called? (sorry if I hijacked the thread)

·
Registered
2018 FJR1300ES
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The production screens are standard, tall, and extra tall. I have production versions of the tall and extra tall. All three are available now at Aeroflow.

I am currently running a prototype that is 1” taller than the extra tall. Not a version that is in production yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts