FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my predator exhausts - these have been on the bike for about a year but I recently went back to the stocks and prefer the sound of the originals. No damage.

from the predator site
Predator BSI E11 Road silencers (pair) inc all fittings for Yamaha FJR1300 Giving 4 bhp more Performance over the stock Yamaha units and massive power to weight ratio gain.
Made from T304 British stainless steel with unique mechanical baffle so engine management can be left alone (no re-mapping of fuel injector system needed)
All fittings are included and silencers slip stright onto original collector box. £411 inc VAT

Yours for £280 UK P&P included.

If interested will send Photos.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Daftlad said:
selling my predator exhausts - these have been on the bike for about a year but I recently went back to the stocks and prefer the sound of the originals. No damage.

from the predator site
Predator BSI E11 Road silencers (pair) inc all fittings for Yamaha FJR1300 Giving 4 bhp more Performance over the stock Yamaha units and massive power to weight ratio gain.
Made from T304 British stainless steel with unique mechanical baffle so engine management can be left alone (no re-mapping of fuel injector system needed)
All fittings are included and silencers slip stright onto original collector box. £411 inc VAT

Yours for £280 UK P&P included.

If interested will send Photos.
Do they have removeable baffles :?:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts