FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the cheapest price for the YES program on a FJR1300 2005 ABS

Listed below is the price I received from Yamaha:

Here is your quote for your FJR1300A:
12 Months = $495.00
24 Months = $605.00
36 Months = $682.00
48 Months = $768.00

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
That's the MSRP price they show to customers. It doesn't mention the cost from Yamaha to their dealers. The difference is all mark up.

D&H in Cullam, AL has the 48 month YES for $389.

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
They have always kept their mark up the same since the FJR first came out. When Yamaha raised their dealer price they raised their price to the customer only that same amount. When I got my '03 is was $350. The next year it reflected a hike from Yamaha to the dealers when it went to $389. It hasn't moved since and was above dealer cost by about $50. D&H has always held that ~$50 for 10 minutes worth of paper work was enough profit for them to be happy. It could very easily be higher if Yamaha raised the price again.

Did you called D&H? What is their current price? What's your source that claims that $389 was below dealer cost?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes I called D&H and asked them about the $389 price I saw here, I don't remember their exact price, but it was $600+.

I live in Fredericksburg VA, it's close to Romney WV, and they matched the bike price. I figured I needed to get my order in before I forgot again.
I have time to deal on the ESP!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts