FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've got a 03 with turn signal stocks and I would like to convert them to flush mount signals. Does anyone know if the newer model flush mount turn signals will fit on a 03 model?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
FJR_Mac said:
Does anyone know if the newer model flush mount turn signals will fit on a 03 model?Thanks
I would say no. You are better off looking in the aftermarket. Lockhart Phillips makes several styles sold thrugh several dealers with websites, such as www.mawonline.com

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a set of the Lockhart Phillips lights on my '03. They look OK I suppose but the conspicuity value is greatly dimished. Also, be sure and buy yourself a handful extra of those stupid dual filament amber lights they use...Sooooo hard to find when you need one for some reason.

·
Registered
117 Posts
FJR_Mac said:
Does anyone know if the newer model flush mount turn signals will fit on a 03 model?
No, they will not. The later model FJR turnsignals are molded directly into the fairing; it can't be retro-fitted to the older models.

So as others have mentioned in this thread, you're looking at aftermarket flush mounts if you are determined to have them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts