FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Those guys have amazing bike skills but I must admit, I do prefer the "classic" trials where the wheels must keep rotating. As impressive as it is, I get a little bored with all the "bunny hopping." I'd love to go to Tennessee to see this stuff and then stay for week and ride the great roads (and off roads) they have around there.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I have an 05 and a 01 Sherco (Bultaco) 290. It pisses me off to see what these bikes can really do! It is so amazing when you give them to talented riders. I'm so not worthy. They are still fun to play with. My neighbors think I'm a trials God because I can ride up my front steps. Do not give them this video link, I'll be a mere mortal again.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
20valves said:
Those guys have amazing bike skills but I must admit, I do prefer the "classic" trials where the wheels must keep rotating. As impressive as it is, I get a little bored with all the "bunny hopping." I'd love to go to Tennessee to see this stuff and then stay for week and ride the great roads (and off roads) they have around there.
They used the classic rules a couple of years ago, but went back to the stop and hop not long ago...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts