FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a wonderful opportunity for you 'murcans. The poor lady emailed me today as follows:

Hello my hope!

I am not sure you get this message but if you got I want you to know that I want to travel to the USA to work in two weeks and I just want to meet right man.

I live in Russia and my goal is to leave this country because it is impossible to live here for young pretty woman. if you have not wife or girlfriend ,maybe we could try to meet?

I am 25 years old, I will tell you more about me and send you a picture when you reply.

Please write to me directly to my mail- [email protected] Email I am writing from right now is not mine. Make sure you write to my personal address.
See you soon

Sorry Sherlock - she's looking for the other side of the Atlantic.

Don't say we don't look out for our 'murcan friends :lol:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Damn my bad luck!!!

And her poor taste....

Sounds genuine to me though, go on TWN, send her the Air Fare..

·
Registered
119 Posts
And I bet all she wants is cash for the following:
Plane ticket
Passport
visa
bribes (local officials don't want pretty girl to leave)
clothes/haircut/makeover (gotta look good for you when she arrives)
and, of course -
support for her poor family

All in advance naturally.

·
Registered
163 Posts
sherlock said:
Damn my bad luck!!!

And her poor taste....

Sounds genuine to me though, go on TWN, send her the Air Fare..
Geeze, just the other day this Ethiopian prince wanted to send me 50 million and now you want me to fly this Russian broad to the States? Hmmm, gonna hafta wait until that 50 mil clears. You think she'll be willing to smuggle in some good Russian vodka? I hope she trims her mustache, too!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just heard back from her and she sent a piccie! Wow! What a hottie! There's a hitch, though. I have to fly her mother over, too. Here is Ludmilla (right) with her mom. Great, no mustache! Oh, sherlock? Good news. They'll be needing to sell there flock of virgin goats. I gave them your number...

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts