FJR Owners Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2007 fjr1300
22 Posts
I like Husky's for the RPM's but having fell and climbed trees for well over a decade a Stihl is the most reliable in all conditions. The new ones suck though.
Poulan is the Ryobi of chainsaws though. Echo is a small step above. You pay for what you get.
Bought a clone of a o20t same parts 1/2 the money , I've been 4 decades of climbing still getting after it, idk you but enjoy your replies ✌you went up another notch being a climber

· Premium Member
2,334 Posts
I'd like to derail this thread back on track. Does wearing diabetic socks really help?:unsure:

:LOL:

· Registered
1,026 Posts
After a week of wet and freeze wet and freeze plus filling in extra hours at work which equals no riding we are headed back to cold and dry next week. Cold and dry is much safer than the wet and freeze cycle. Give todays snow a day or 2 to get cleaned up and I'll be back out on the KLR. I guess my picture of ice fishermen in the background on another thread isn't much of a temperature reference so I'll have to find a bank or something with a thermometer.

Not sure what all this talk about chainsaws is. Scares me on 2 levels. First it sounds too much like work. Next you guys will jump from 2 stroke saws to 2 stroke sleds. I know how you 2 stroke guys think! Me I'll stick with motorcycles, of the 4 stroke variety.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts