FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the misfortune of breaking the left hand wing mirror of my fjr.
Can anyone tell me where i can get a replacement. Apart from my yamaha dealer who wants the pleasure of charging me £40 plus vat, for one. Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Get yourself some FZ1 mirrors, direct replacement, but much better.

Malki

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all of you for your replys, I think i will be going for the FZ1 mirrors as this looks like the best replacement. thanks once agen :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Before you go the route of the faser mirrors make sure the extra width won't cause you problems.

Picture here - >>>> http://www.fjr1300.info/mods/FZ1mirrors.html

I have two sets. I use the faser mirrors when touring and the FJR mirrors around town/commuting.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I can't seem to find what year fz1 mirrors fit?? Hope I haven't broken rule 10, Whatever that is. I have an 13 fjr and would like to see behind me. Philharmonic

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Phil, guys have been swapping FZ1 mirrors on to their FJR's since 2003/4, so I guess that any FZ1S (semi-faired) mirrors would fit (I do't know about the FZ1N - naked - mirrors). There is an FZ! forum where you might be able to pick up genuine FZ1 mirrors cheap. Google is your friend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts