FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm really hoping that a Gen2 option comes available. I'm using a medium Cee Bailey now with an extender, but would like something a little more aesthetically pleasing. I waited too long to buy a different Cee Bailey and they closed before I could pull the trigger.

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,816 Posts
Welp Bill, you owe me!! I plunked down the $$ for wind screen #5 in my search for Gen3 nirvana. I'm not expecting much but I gotta try. You owe me!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I’m waiting on headlight guards to be ready.
Are these another new product from AeroFlow? Just curious. If you're interested, I got some headlight guards from PowerBronze in the UK and started a thread on them some time ago. Search for "Headlight Protectors".

Haynes

·
Registered
2018 FJR1300ES
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yes. Aeroflow has made headlight guards for BMW for years. They have them on their website for FJR, but when I asked, they were not quite ready to ship. Thanks for the info on the UK product. I’ll check it out.
Are these another new product from AeroFlow? Just curious. If you're interested, I got some headlight guards from PowerBronze in the UK and started a thread on them some time ago. Search for "Headlight Protectors".

Haynes

·
Registered
136 Posts
My Aeroflow tall was at my door in less than a week
I got a UPS notification today. Since the only thing I have ordered recently is the extra tall, I suspect they have already shipped it. It has a delivery ETA of Friday, which means UPS should misroute it through Alaska and have it here just in time to miss Christmas.

·
Registered
2018 FJR1300ES
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
First run should ship this week. I don’t know if orders have exceeded the number of extra talls made in the initial run.

As far as I know, talls, which have been available for some time, are in stock. Mine shipped same day that I ordered it, IIRC.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts