FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a rewire of aux fuse box and added a relay for the gps plus between the license plate and tailight I added a 3 bulb led that flashes 3 times then goes solid when the brakes are applied. I told her to look at the tail light then I hit the brakes. She said a few not so clean words then picked up a small hammer off the work bench and said do it again.

I am assuming the light must be kinda bright ..... o_O

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope I turned the key off and shut up till she got in the house then threatened to bust her butt iffens she touched my bike.

It was the manly thing to do ........

·
Registered
142 Posts
That’s when you have been secretly learning Spanish on the Duolingo App and hit her with,
“¿Por qué no te vas de mi cueva del hombre y no dejas que la puerta te golpee en el culo?”

If she has bee secretly learning Spanish and knows what you just said, run for your life! 😂😂😂
Translation...”Why don’t you get the Hell out of my Man Cave and don’t let the door hit you in the Ass!”

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used to have 2 man caves. 1 in the house that she has taken over and then the garage WAS mine till her Can-Am got parked in it.

Once I retired she gave me a new job as "House Bitch" ..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Sounds to me like she had an appropriate response to your aux brake lights. Sometimes I wish I had a hammer when following bikers who have "sharks with frikkin lasers on their heads for brake lights.

Reactions: passx

·
Premium Member
CBF1000 VFR800
8,457 Posts
I used to have 2 man caves. 1 in the house that she has taken over and then the garage WAS mine till her Can-Am got parked in it.

Bwaaaahaaaaaa, you better check between your legs to see if anything's missing, and if you think so, better check her purse. That was my evil laugh..... :devilish: :devilish::eek::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bwaaaahaaaaaa, you better check between your legs to see if anything's missing, and if you think so, better check her purse. That was my evil laugh..... :devilish: :devilish::eek::ROFLMAO:
She actually keeps a pair of rubber but very life like testicles in her purse and when her wimmins friends ask how she keeps her asshole (me) in check she pulls them out. Seems like she has fun with it but I would feel more manly if she did not do it in my presence.

·
Premium Member
CBF1000 VFR800
8,457 Posts
So she's a keeper, then!!!

Reactions: ReRose

·
Registered
94 Posts
Your initial post is useless without photos and video!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Ya know Bobby, maybe we should organize a Union, Maybe we could be “The International Brotherhood of House Bitch’s” !!!!

i suspect we’d have a rather group!

·
Super Moderator
3,855 Posts
Reminds me of when my brother was helping me wire in an air horn onto my GL1500. We were buttoning up the plastic and he was on the front cowling (trim or something) when I fired it off to test it... in his closed garage.

That was more than 20 years ago and he reminded me of it and punched me in the shoulder last week.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did a rewire of aux fuse box and added a relay for the gps plus between the license plate and tailight I added a 3 bulb led that flashes 3 times then goes solid when the brakes are applied. I told her to look at the tail light then I hit the brakes. She said a few not so clean words then picked up a small hammer off the work bench and said do it again.

I am assuming the light must be kinda bright ..... o_O
Which light did you use? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Long ago I was at Dr Johns adult toy store looking for a gag birthday gift (no pun intended) and found the rubber testies as a birthday gift for the x but she was not the x then. After the divorce she gave them to the current wife and told her to remind me of where my testies were. The current wife sometimes hands them to me to let me be a man for a day.
The current wife and the x became friends and the x moved in with us right after Christmas of 2017.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The x had a heart attack and passed away on 12-20-2017 and after cremation came here so she sits in the front room corner shelf in her urn. The current wife jokes about her living with us and the x would have laffed about it too. The x and I were together for 30 years and the current wife says the x deserves a place on the shelf for putting up with me that long. I do not understand the putting up with me part ................ :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts