FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Joos - I appreciate, and so do many, many others, all you have done in creating and propagating this great community. Just like any spoiled kids, we sometimes want more than is reasonable, and sometimes want it sooner than is reasonable; and we all want it our way.

Thanks for the expalanation, and the patience, and the site, and the patience, and the good info, and the patience, and all you have done, and for doing it 'so good'. Now, I'll just keep learning to get used to change, improvement and progress.

Oh, and I'll get that wallpaper off my windows, and think about getting a 'push-button shift' bike - another change we don't all necessarily agree with.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
OC is live and well and administering the FJR Micapeak email list, IIRC - I read one or two posts a week - just too much repetition and noise over there for me to read more more often.

I have seen Torch's footprints/tyretracks at the other FJR Forum occassionally. Would be good to see them back here, though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts