FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes this bike is a tourer and makes me just want to sit back cruise. I went for an errand for hour and decided to extend the trip. Went from Charlotte, NC to Marion, NC to Little Switzerland, NC. Route 80 and 226A are great roads to get a little stress out and to use the full range of the tire tread. Wish I had more time to explore and to sit back a relax but I will take what I can get. Looking forward to more of these impromptu adventures.

·
Premium Member
CBF1000 VFR800
8,117 Posts
I live to get down there every year....... what can I say!

Reactions: radiostatic

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Nice surprise. I read your tread's title and thought it was going to be an unhappy read. Glad to be wrong!
Same here! I'm glad to hear the mountain didn't eat him or something. (no crash) 😎

Reactions: skippy344!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
When I had to use the cage to get to and from work, the quickest, shortest route was the choice!

On days where I could ride Orion to and from work, the "commute" got way longer! LOL

Now trip to a local store will often involve a ride to the next town and back before I make it to the original destination!

·
Registered
2015 FJR1300A
11 Posts
Hey samkp5yulee, this is why I love living in NC. If I make a right and drive a couple hours I’m at the beach and to the left I’ll be in the Smoky mountains. Not to mention so many amazing trips in between!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Is that like a Helen GA replica or something? Never heard of Little Switzerland:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts