FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanted to put a farewwll picture here.
Makes no sense, figured out pictures have to be off-site now.
Won't bother with that.

In any case there won't be much I can contribute to this forum in the future, I lost my Fjr two weeks ago due to financial problems.

It's really a shame, it never let me down those 128.000 kilometers in three years.
Would certainly have been 300k by now if I wouldn't have lost my job after half a year of driving it - we already had 69.000 km in the time from March to September 2002.

Ah well ...

P.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. It seems you have had a run of bad luck the past year or 2. Try to keep a positive outlook and things will get better. Eventually you'll get another bike that won't veer to the left. :wink:

Glenn

And, just because you don't have an FJR is no reason to visit the board. I've been doing it for over a year. :D

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Peter,
Sorry to hear that your FJR has had to go, but don't feel you have to leave because of that. There's not many on this forum who have clocked up that many miles on one so please don't think your experience isn't valued.

Hope things take a turn for the better for you and wifie soon. :(

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Peter, you have had a tough few years, but remember that you have many friends here, and not having an FJR doesn't mean you have to miss out on the company. It's tough to be positive in tough times, but hang out with positive (but realistic) people, and take every opportunity to appreciate your blessings. All the best to you and wifey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts