FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havent seen this yet ,forgive me if I missed it, but is the 06 better than the old one? Is it cooler ? Are the linked brakes a good thing ? does it really run on dilithium crystals ? whoops , too much Trek :?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I only picked mine up today.... :D

First impressions...... :D

Can't talk now....got to look at it again......

It's fantastic!!!!

Cooler for sure, I love the new dash, adjustable seat and all the cosmetic changes Yamaha made.
I think they have turned a great bike into a fantastic bike!!!

Hurry up tomorrow....I wanna go ride it :wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've only ridden the 05 version once. Must say; definately 06, especially that new dash, sleek look, and extra taller growing windshield!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
arkninjazx9 said:
Havent seen this yet ,forgive me if I missed it, but is the 06 better than the old one? Is it cooler ? Are the linked brakes a good thing ? does it really run on dilithium crystals ? whoops , too much Trek :?
yes
yes
yes (maybe not better but definitely as good)
runs 87, 89 or 91 dc's

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
arkninjazx9 said:
You missed it? :? There's been nearly nothing BUT talk about the differences since it was first announced. :ale: :crylarf:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts