FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
'15A FJR Blow-out Sale, Hello, and Thanks!

Everyone give a warm welcome to our newest Sponsor, BBK Motorsport.

Please visit them at, www.bbkmotorsport.com.
Hello FJR Owners! Thanks to Ben F. and Eko for helping BBK Motorsport become a vendor. Please contact us for your FJR needs. I used to work in the parts department and I know we can obtain nearly every Yamaha part (and Ural, and Suzuki, and Honda, & Kawasaki!) you may need.

Please check out our website for price details about the '15A!

Sincerely,
Patrick

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,997 Posts
Hello FJR Owners! Thanks to Ben F. and Eko for helping BBK Motorsport become a vendor. Please contact us for your FJR needs. I used to work in the parts department and I know we can obtain nearly every Yamaha part (and Ural, and Suzuki, and Honda, & Kawasaki!) you may need.

Please check out our website for price details about the '15A!

Sincerely,
Patrick
I've been checking them out. I have no doubt the parts can be had from there but do you think it could be done for less than MSRP?

Another member here was asking about a CCT. One site $87, another $92, the linked site $132.

O-rings: $1.75 & $1.99. Yours? $2.56

Gasket: $1.46 & $2.52. Yours $3.29

Another gasket: $15.99 & $16.43. Yours $21.48

I don't mind supporting supporters but geez man cut us a deal eh.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I've been checking them out. I have no doubt the parts can be had from there but do you think it could be done for less than MSRP?

Another member here was asking about a CCT. One site $87, another $92, the linked site $132.

O-rings: $1.75 & $1.99. Yours? $2.56

Gasket: $1.46 & $2.52. Yours $3.29

Another gasket: $15.99 & $16.43. Yours $21.48

I don't mind supporting supporters but geez man cut us a deal eh.
Hi Rbent,

If this is a duplicate, I apologize. Please post the year make and model of your motorcycle and I'll find out. To be honest, I'm not sure but will obtain an answer for the forum members.

Thank you for reviewing and the opportunity.

Patrick

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,997 Posts
I was looking up parts for an '07 Yamaha FJR. Other parts sites are way better priced, most are well known in the FJR forums. A little time spent searching will reveal them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts