FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Welp, just 1 1/2 days 'til blast off! Still a go on my end, both Ken the HD Guy (who will likely drive instead, his hands are giving him trouble) and Rob the Indian Guy are confirmed as of Sunday & blue2006kcj and I have agreed on a meeting place Thursday morning. Looking forward to meeting others who may come.

Sorry I've been lazy! Here's the dropbox links for Friday and Saturday rides.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Russ sorry Im not gonna make it. I been watching the weather report all week for out there & it looks pretty wet. Its spose to be pretty nice around here so Im gonna do more local riding. Some day I need to see that part of the country, just didnt work out this time. Hopefully next year. Have a good ride, maybe the rain will hold off.

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
It wouldn't be a proper ride with me if we didn't get some rain ;). That's just the way it is here in the southeast.

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Heading out in about an hour, all packed up and ready to go. See ya's! I'll remember to take some pics this time, I usually don't get many. I'll have a tablet but no computer so no promises on posting them 'til next week.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Ride safe, ride well, and have a great time!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts