FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've decided to get a Warm-n-Safe heated jacket linerand Heat-Troller from Catfish, a USA Warm-n-Safe dealer and a FJR listserv member. I asked him about a group buy and this is what he said below. This seems to me to be a really good deal. So if you've been thinking of getting some heated gear, consider this. The group buy is good for 3 weeks until 3/16! I think that during this time we can put together at least 12 people. If you want to participate, email him, don't just say, me too, on this thread!
Warmest regards,

Doc Reid
www.drinkerscheckup.com

Catfish said:
If you can get a dozen people who want liners I'll do 25% off (on the heated jacket liner). That's US$142.50. I think that's a really good price.
Furthermore, whatever Heat-Trollers are needed at the time of the group buy I'll knock 20% off of them. As long as you hit the dozen mark on the liners there will be no minimum on the Heat-Trollers. Sound good?

Reply to me at this addy:
[email protected]

I didn't ask whether this group buy extends outside the U.S. but you can always ask!

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Sounds like Catfish is a good guy, but FWIW, I found Warm-n-Safe to be a real quality problem, and a ROYAL problem to deal with. My dealer friends tell me I'm not the only one to have found that to be true... and Aerostich's Andy Goldfine told me the same. My extra 58 bucks would go to Gerbings or Widder in a heartbeat.

I wonder if Catfish could do a group buy on Gerbings stuff. I gotta try those new, thinner, electric gloves.

Sorry if I'm a wet blanket... I just would spare my best friends from dealing with Mike Coan, if they didn't know better.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.