FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm looking for SuperBrace fork stabilizer of Gen 2. (Mirror Polish).

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Ron, imho, on the FJR a fork brace is a complete waste of money ! The fjr is blessed with a pretty stout set of forks. Save your money.

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
875 Posts
I might consider replacing our Gen 2 rear monoshock, with a Gen 3 model.

That is one of my plans down the road a piece..

·
Registered
595 Posts
Honestly, i got an eBay fork brace for my VFR and it’s been great. Cost somewhere around $50. China is pumping those things out for every model pretty much…Id go that route, since it’s one of those mods that’s hotly debated on here anyway.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Fork brace = hot topic. I have one and like it, it was an improvement. Don't have to justify it to anyone and those who comment and have no experience with one on their FJR are selling comments without anything to base them on. Just my 2 cents and you get what you pay for. :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Fork brace = hot topic. I have one and like it, it was an improvement. Don't have to justify it to anyone and those who comment and have no experience with one on their FJR are selling comments without anything to base them on. Just my 2 cents and you get what you pay for.
I used to have the MCL fork brace on my '05 FJR and I did feel a difference. Sold it with the bike though, should've taken it off but at the time I was getting a Goldwing and didn't think I'd go back to another FJR. For what it's worth, it improved the feeling I had and gave me more confidence in the front end.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have a black MCL fork brace on my bike. I also like mine.🤷‍♂️

1 - 10 of 10 Posts