FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of Yamaha heated grips (yeah, I know) and a Vista cruise throttle lock thingy. Just in case anybody has such unwanted things lying around :wink:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Shakey, whats wrong with the Oxford ones ? I have some on mine and they work OK.

Alan

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a pair of grips, but not the wiring harness, or controller (My controller went bad, and the dealer provided me with a complete replacement kit. I installed the new controller & harness).
If you are interested, let me know.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have the Vista Cruise thingy lying around somewhere, modified to fit the FJR1300, should just pop straight on...will dig it out, make sure it's all there.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wess, thanks very much but I'll pas because I picked up a set of Daytona Hot grips from my local dealer at the weekend (89 Euros) and they fitted a treat :D The Yam Article is 350 Euros :shock:

I had some Motrax ones lying around in the garage but when I came to fit them I couldn't actually get the throttle side one on. In fact it jammed on so hard half way that I had to cut it off :evil:

Malki - That's brilliant. Thank you. Let me know how the digging goes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Shakey said:
I had some Motrax ones lying around in the garage but when I came to fit them I couldn't actually get the throttle side one on. In fact it jammed on so hard half way that I had to cut it off :evil:
Heh, reminds me of another thread where the unnamed victim put the right grip on the left bar and was surprised at how easy it went on, then discovered that a rubber mallet was needed to get the left grip on the right bar, not realizing they are typically different-sized. :roll: :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Shakey - Sorry I forgot all about the Vista Cruise - PM me with your full address I'll post if off to you.

Malki

1 - 9 of 9 Posts