FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girfriend wants me to trade in my FJR for a Beemer, mostly because she likes the seat better..... it's the little things, you know.... So I weighed my options.... a $200-500 seat versus an $19,000 bike (but it does come with a seat included). Does anyone have a nice seat for sale or I would really welcome opinions about which ones are the ones to look at. we're planning a trip to who-knows-where, but I really don't want to plunk down $18,500 more than I need to... I really like my FJR. Also I'd like a nicer top box than the one I have.. and preferrably one with a padded backrest for said girlfriend.... Matched keys are not important, just medium to large and of course the backrest...... thanks in advance for your input or stuff for sale..... Clem

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Re: Wanted!!! A Comfy seat and top box w/pad for FJR 1300 '0

cclemc said:
My girfriend wants me to trade in my FJR for a Beemer, mostly because she likes the seat better.... Does anyone have a nice seat for sale
Clem, not sure you'll find the seat, but you may find a few comfy used girlfriends out there. Might be the cheaper option all round :crylarf: :crylarf:

I didn't really say that, did I?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I have her convinced that for the cost of a Beeeeeeemer.... we could keep the FJR and go on a cruise to alaska..... She agreed the seat was plenty comfortable....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.