FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting some new Horns. So I can scare bastards good and proper. Mainly for when I pull beside drivers on there mobile phones. Kicked the side of one car already. One crime against another. Police dont seem to be able to do anything about it. I know I should'nt , but makes me so cross.
The standard Horns aint to bad. but i want something that makes um shite themselves.
I see Busters have a pair of Fiamm's for £17 . Any one know about these , are they any good. What about any alternatives ?
Bloody rocket launcher would be nice, but pos not legal. Shame!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Alman,
IIRC it was you who moved the battery to under the seat? Stick a Stebel Nautilus in the space under the fairing where it used to be. That (or the Stebel Magnums) will wake the dead.
If it wasn't you who moved the battery, then one fits nicely under the riders seat on the right hand side just behind the underseat storage box, in front of the rear brake fluid reservoir (on a non ABS FJR) :wink:

On a point of order, if you are going to be kicking cars then make sure you are wearing motocross boots with the metal cleats on the toe. Damage to the lower limbs apparently causes more time off work than damage to arms etc following motorcycle accidents, and we don't want you hurting your feet.

Edit. This was supposed to read that if you haven't moved the battery, then a Nautilus goes in the void behind the rear shock/under the seat, but failed to word it very well. :oops:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm afraid the Alzheimers is setting in Marshman, it was Esmerelda that moved the battery not Alman.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the in depth reply Marshman. gona put all the other bits back now. Like the battery and stuff that I kept under the seat.
Things got a bit complicate.
Any how , as luck would have it we found an old Air raid warning hand opereated siren. Wife will be holding this when we are next out on bike. She'll give it a quick smart wind and all hell should break loose.
Should do the trick. If you see pensioners diving for cover and looking for somewhere underground to hide . You know we are on our way.

Thanks Rabbit . see PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts