I bought these used last October when I also bought a used motorcycle jacket and love the soft goatskin leather but the Large is just a bit too small for me. They're in excellent shape and I initially wore them twice for short local rides in dry weather. Original owner had pet-free, smoke-free home, same is true for me.
Pickup locally for $30 cash, or I'll ship via USPS for $40 to any of the lower 48 once funds are gifted via PayPal.

Some marketing jargon from M/C Gear dot com when they were new at $80:
"The Magnum glove is a well constructed sport/street style glove with substantial protection. This is a good choice for a rider that wants more protective features than a standard short cuff street glove, but doesn’t want to spend an arm and a leg on a full-on racing glove (Scorpion boasts that this style IS a full-on racing glove, but we think that is a bit optimistic). This style offers some good protection to the back of the hand by way of a flexible high density rubber pad and some smaller molded rubber armor on the fingers. The main construction in the palm is soft leather that should give a great feel for the controls. The palm of the glove has some synthetic suede material for added abrasion protection and there is a thin “anti-slip silicone grip panel” that seems like it would work really well. The gauntlet also has some molded armor protecting the outside of your wrist, and there is a Velcro cuff closure for a custom fit over your sleeves."