FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well there goes the lowest price on the planet, now we'll get to pay more !
And the resale will go down because they'll become common.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: yamaha usa gets with the rest of the planet

jupiterfjr said:
Highlander, your logic stinks,... the fjr has gone up in price every year under the PDP....[mine was $10,600 US dollars in march 02 ] with the FJR on the showroom floor like every other consumer item in the world,,, you think it will increase in price even more???.....last time i checked, the more a manufacturer of a item { does not matter what] makes of said item, ,, the lower the cost per item... be it FJR's or condoms [somehow there is a link ]...

Resale ! so your one of those that is worried about the resale value of an item[ be it fjr or stereo system or plasma t.v.] so you do not buy said item,,, and miss out on all the pleasure it would have afforded you..RIGHT !...that's smart......At your grave site , the headstone will read,..." he had a lot of money when he died, but he sure was a miserable bastard"
First of all it's the lowest price in the world, it will now still incease in price .. it does not matter if there's more built, it's called supply and demand.. you know High school economics, ya fail that ??

I really don't give a crap about resale. other wise I'd own HD. I think your headstone comment is pretty cold, you don't know me so Fawk you and your comment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts