FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember that article back a month ago regarding Don Simpson of the Lake Cities Sun, who avdocated opening a car door into motorcyclists?

Well, he got fired:

http://www.dougsimpsonhatesmotorcycles.com/4.html

At least there is a little justice. I sent this article to every motorcycle mag that I could. Sounds like it worked, along with e-mails and phone calls :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Power to the people.

EXCELLENT! Glad the guy did'nt get away with it. Shame that the same sort of "people power" can't remove Bush and Blair!

Regards, Glenn.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Power to the people.

Fujartoptourer said:
EXCELLENT! Glad the guy did'nt get away with it. Shame that the same sort of "people power" can't remove Bush and Blair!

Regards, Glenn.
remove Bush for what?

·
Registered
103 Posts

basilbug said:
Fujartoptourer said:

Regards, Glenn.
remove Bush for what?
I guess (wish I knew) he is saying some better people are waiting in the wing's all set to step up to the plate to make everything wonderful. Wish I knew who these people were. :roll:

·
Registered
3,589 Posts

Fujartoptourer said:

Regards, Glenn.
Darn, you can't vote here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts