FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think the "virus" board had a group buy on them, you might check there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rear Wheel Huggers

the Italians, had some nice lookin rides ,topline huggers,looked them up once and couldnt find the huggers for the FJR. Be nice to hear from somebody who has lead?

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
On undertails... am I the only one that hacksawed off the humungous thing that hung under the license plate? It was easy to do, and smooth off. Made tire changes much easier, too.

:)

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Liquidsilver said:
am I the only one that hacksawed off the humungous thing that hung under the license plate?
Yes, you are. :p

It isn't pretty, but I leave it on this bike since it is likely going to be ridden in the rain more than once. I usually put the centerstand on a board to raise the rear enough to extract the back wheel more easily. 8)

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Rain? I've ridden in tons of rain. The taillight didn't even get dirty with the license plate there. Is it to keep spray off the cars behind? :?

It's not like a 10-speed bicycle where you ride through a puddle and get water up your back.

:)

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
gr8eyes said:
I didn't notice that before John. I like it and would probably do it to mine if I had one.
Shouldn't that read: I like it and would probably do it to mine when I get another one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts