FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
2 Bros. slipons

Have on my 05 FJR and no need to remap the bike. looks are great and the sound is very powerful and pleasing, IMHO.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the TBR installed and waited to install the Power commander III usb for about 6 months, it ran ok, but man with the Map installed from I believe WARCHILD it runs so much smoother.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the responses! I have ordered the M2 Two Bros for my "05 FJR. Should be in next week, can't wait to have the bike sound as powerful as it is. I'm ready to get rid of the sewing machine sound as I run down the road.

Leaving for Myrtle Beach Bike Week next weekend and hope to have the new pipes in time. One concern was to take off not knowing if the bike would require new mapping. I would hate to damper the trip because of bike problems!

·
Registered
27 Posts
If anyone who installed the slip-ons have some pictures, I'd love to see them. I'm personally thinking about doing something similiar to mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.