FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhere in one of the threads on this forum I posted about a suspicious user (cat60) that had made a number of slightly odd posts, and referred to his profile having a link to a gaming website.

DON'T CLICK ON THAT LINK

Both that one, and the one in square297s profile try to download trojans. Fortunately the network here at work has fairly good anti-virus and they were removed before they loaded, but you have been warned. :evil:

·
Registered
558 Posts
I had a nasty bastard called "spyaxe", not sure where I got it, but it passed through two firewalls and is a real pisser to get rid of, It's a hijacker and tries to sell you the software to get rid of it, puts fake virus warnings on your desktop, I had to get a Pro' in to get rid of it out of my system.

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
I wish we could take all of the mass-spammers and virus writers...

tie them to a cement floor in a room with a bunch of geeky Network Administrators...

and just watch the medieval shiatt they would think up. :twisted:

:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I clicked on it too

Macafee found the virus and eliminated it
Curious to see the number of posts with stupid comments on his first day of register ....

I wasn't sure that it was him directly so didn't comment yesterday ... perhaps should have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts