FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in New England and want to get my bike to the West Coast for a couple of months. Anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase a trailer here at a reasonable price-something towable by a Passat? Would probably sell it after return trip.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trailer for sale/rent

Walrus, thank you for your info. Checked them out, the ETT looks like a perfect solution but I cannot find any dealers on this continent (North America)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gypsy, there you are again. Nearest dealer appears to be in Moncton; awaiting further info from them. If this works, on top of your hints for Cape Breton, I will buy you dinner sometime this summer, your choice of eatery in Montreal! Loki

·
Registered
60 Posts
Loki said:
Gypsy, there you are again. Nearest dealer appears to be in Moncton; awaiting further info from them. If this works, on top of your hints for Cape Breton, I will buy you dinner sometime this summer, your choice of eatery in Montreal! Loki
Actually there are two closer dealers; Gatineau near Ottawa and even Renfrew, also near Ottawa. They are both about 4 hrs away from Plainfield.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Trailer dealer in Leominster

Loki, I heard of a trailer dealer in the Leominster area who is known for the best prices in our area. I also have been looking for an enclosed trailer but I am looking for a used one. If you cant find the dealer, I will ask my friend for the name of the dealer next time I see him.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well Loki I am planning to pass through your area when I ride down to take part in the Minute Man 1 K rally in Mass. (http://www.minuteman1000.com/index.html)
A couple of us are riding down from Nova Scotia. Anyone else planning to take part?

If you do end up going to Moncton to get a trailer give me a shout. I am two hours away but do get there from time to time.

gypsy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts