FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a heated seat for my 2007 FJR 1300. Trying to find something good for me. I am running a Corbin seat at the moment and want something heated and comfortable. Thank you in advance for the help.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think you can send your seat back to corbin and get a retrofit seat heater added.

·
Registered
538 Posts
My Vstrom had a Top Sellerie seat cover on it and it was very well built and comfortable. Their seats are shaped more like the stock one than the varying degrees of tractor style seats that Corbin/Sargent/RDL build.

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,379 Posts
I’m looking for a heated seat for my 2007 FJR 1300. Trying to find something good for me. I am running a Corbin seat at the moment and want something heated and comfortable. Thank you in advance for the help.
Are you asking about the Top Sellerie? Or wanting to buy one? Or is there something else I don't understand in your statement? It's kind of ambiguous....

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi,

I’ve bought Top Sellerie seats two times. Still have both in use. Quality made products. They are made in France and delivery can take a moment or two.

Finnfjr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts