FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded-in my 2017 FJR1300 ES and I didn't sell the 39L top case and backrest. It's seriously like brand new (zero scratches even). No mounting hardware (you'll need to buy that--and, you'll need to have a dealer re-key the lock to work with your factory key)
Brown Wood Flooring Luggage and bags Floor
Automotive lighting Hood Grille Light Car
Automotive lighting Hood Grille Light Car
Hood Automotive lighting Trunk Motor vehicle Automotive design
).

(This is the link for the mounting hardware: https://shopyamaha.com/product/deta...es&d=48|48&f=2017|195&ls=yamaha-motor-company)

First $200 takes (you pay shipping from Dallas, TX).

If you want the saddlebag and top case travel luggage, too--I'll throw that in for another $50, for a total of $250+Shipping.

I paid over $700 for this!

·
Registered
206 Posts
What brand and size/volume? Also, do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
394 Posts
If you don't mind me asking; what did you trade it in for? Another FJR?

·
Registered
394 Posts
And $200 for a large OEM topcase is a great deal for someone; if I needed one I'd hit you up on that and would have picked it up in person (since you are local).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was my first (and last) Yamaha: I was pissed that my perfect bike was issued a recall for the second gear replacement. I'm not interested in paying $18K for a bike that a dealer tech has to spend 17 hours busting apart the motor.

I traded it in on the new, 2021 GoldWing Tour DCT. Love that automatic! Honda rules!

·
Registered
2016 FJR1300 ES
385 Posts
If anyone is interested and don't have the mounting plate, I have an OEM plate for sale on this site...(I don't want to hijack this thread, but since the owner says the mounting h/w is missing)...

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is a good deal, I already have a top case. I'm interested in top case travel luggage.!!

·
Registered
2008 FJR1300, 2012 V-Strom 650, 2020 Zero DSR
3 Posts
Okay, I managed to close the deal with him and it’s getting shipped out. UPS rates on this were steep, but even then it should be totally worthwhile.

I already installed the aluminum tail rack, FWIW, so I won’t need the adapter plate.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes--sold. Thanks, Brian. Enjoy the awesome FJR, everyone! I'll miss it. I'll be on my new grandpa GoldWing DCT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts