FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whaddya know.
Weather's in the high 20s and what have I found on my 05 (16000 miles for all you willy measurers) nasty nasty clagg under everywhere. Looks like that oil seal's gone.

So instead of a heady spin down through glorious Welsh roads I'm off to lovely Wigan to see my dealer. :(

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no. Wrong again. It appears, according to the domestic - powers-that -be, who have been monitoring my comings and goings around this forum during the hours of daylight today when I should have been applying myself to duties of a paid nature that

a] I am a complete hypochondriac about such matters
b] If I could just bring myself to apply a little gumption and water to the nether regions of said apparatus, I might just determine that there is actually a proper bike under there. :oops: and
c] Said powers - that -be can justly prove that by racing home and causing a forced inspection of a comparable undercarraige.

Apparantly the fact that I have 634 miles more on my bike does not constitue any sort of defence since willy measuring does not carry any weight in a domestic context.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Liz you need to get back to France
That British water and way off life seems to be getting to you :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts