FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Received an email video which apparently originated in Australia. It shows a guy bungee jumping and at the bottom of the fall, Which is over a body of water, A crocodile (sorry for the spelling) attacks him just as his body touches the water. Is this legitimate and if so what happened to the guy. The video is not clear but it looks like he may have lost his head.

What's up with that!! :shock:

·
Registered
52 Posts
number 2, I remember a little while ago here in the UK, a TV advert for a brand of beer (think it was), where the guy bungies and as he reaches the water, the croc leaps out and rips his head off - sounds like the same piece of video.

regards, Glenn.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tis one of those gimmick videos ,if indeed it was a true event :roll: then it would be splashed over every news server worldwide

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Now if it really was an Aussie there would have been a shout of 'Crickey' and the dude would have come up wrestling the crocodile into submission. We're like that, you know.

·
Registered
632 Posts
It was an advert for (I think) John Smiths beer (may have been Fosters).

Anyway, not real !

Alan

·
Registered
215 Posts
Not real. The truth is there are no crocks in that river. THE SHARKS have eaten them all :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts