FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please bear with me its my first post on this new site.
I just sent myself a message, thinking it was a post. 8)

I was walking home from work the other week (I live less than a mile from work so its not worth getting the bike out), when I noticed a motorcycle instructor with 2 students. His steed was an 04 FJR, it had a smart looking tinted screen on it.
I did'nt want to disrupt said rider as he was in the middle of instructing.

What I would like to know from any body out there in FJR land, was it a pucker screen or just film insert. :?:

·
Registered
177 Posts
It probably was a pukka screen, if you try a company like Powerbronze they do more screen options, heights, colours, flips for the FJR than anybody I know. My personal preference was the 4" taller than standard with a flip top in a light tint. Which meant I could smoke my cigarette at 130mph in the pissing rain, and the Mrs was as cozy as toast on the back as well. Just my personal preference tho. Think its about £79.00 need to phone them for the flip tho, there is no option to incorporate that in their online screen designer thingy.

http://www.powerbronze.co.uk

Malki

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Welcome bigal99 - I hope you replied to the message, otherwise you could think you were rudely ignoring yourself! Not the image we want for our caring forum folk :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts