FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By the way, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jeff Jones and I live near Dallas Texas. I currently own a Concours but look forward to my first FJR which is supposed to be delivered some time in April. My major concern right now is not getting a bunch of tickets :| I have a trip planned to Taos New Mexico in Mid-May so I really hope I can get the FJR broken in and semi-farkled by then.

·
Registered
113 Posts
welcome Mr. Jones, I think you will find a lot of good info on this site, not much on the 06 yet but it shouldn't take long. ride safe 8)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome from one of the many Jones's this side of the pond

Teejay (Tim Jones) :lol:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hi Jeff, Keep an eye on the Rideouts & Events section of this site, get to meet a few of the guys...

(Then let us know what they are *really* like..).. :wink:

·
Registered
425 Posts
treat her like a friend and enjoy the ride :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I think this bike is going to be a lot of fun. It's a great way to celebrate my middle age crisis and the fact that I just got divorced. Hey this means I can ride whenever I want to :lol:

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Jonesey said:
I can ride whenever I want to :lol:
Wonder what that's like? I'll know in a few more years....

Welcome Jonesey. Don't worry if you're not fully farkled on your first trip, just go. You've got time to farkle and there will be many more trips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts