FJR Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just purchased a new 2020 FJR1300ES in Indianapolis, and will pick up the bike in late March, as I live a few hours away from that dealership. Dealt with Dreyer Motorsports there. I’m looking forward to checking out this forum and all it had to offer. Will be trading in my ‘96 ST1100 which served me well. Time for new adventures on the FJ!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Bob, Dreyer is an old an well respected dealership, they were a joy to work with when I was looking for my 14a, even though I didn’t buy from them it came down to my dealer in Elkhart & Dreyer with all else being the same, they were just to far away.

Anyway welcome ! I would also suggest you add your general location & bike to your signature, it’ll help in the long run.

Reactions: Padre

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Another former ST owner joins the fold. Welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Passx

Bob, Dreyer is an old an well respected dealership, they were a joy to work with when I was looking for my 14a, even though I didn't buy from them it came down to my dealer in Elkhart & Dreyer with all else being the same, they were just to far away.

Anyway welcome ! I would also suggest you add your general location & bike to your signature, it'll help in the long run.
Thank you and I will add that general location and bike. Unfortunately I do not see how to add info yet.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Thank you and I will add that general location and bike. Unfortunately I do not see how to add info yet.
Click "User CP" near the upper right. Then you'll see the Edit sections on the left. That should get you there. :)

And welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I believe Dreyer is the oldest continuous Honda dealership in the country. Great dealer when I stopped in one time.

Reactions: passx

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
You would think it would be done by the time he picks it up. Since recall is officially out, dealers are not allowed to sell affected units until it is.
You would hope so, but just in case it wouldn't hurt to check. Especially since they just barely started here in the US.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Again welcome Bob ! Looks like between you, shifterkart & me we have nw indiana pretty well covered.

·
Registered
116 Posts
post some pics when you get that beauty under your arm.

SE Indiana for me - Versailles, IN -- near anything you can think of

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, it looks as if NWI is covered with FJR owners. There is another FJR1300 rider who I see fairly often on route 49 in the Valparaiso area. Not sure if he is a forum member.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Yes, it looks as if NWI is covered with FJR owners. There is another FJR1300 rider who I see fairly often on route 49 in the Valparaiso area. Not sure if he is a forum member.
Is that what influenced you buying a FJR? I think you guys don't have helmet law in that state so you must have seen his big, wide smile while he was riding!! :grin2: LOL Even if he was wearing a helmet, you know he was smiling!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm out in Brownsburg. We'll have to get together sometime.

Reactions: passx

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome!

I am originally from Kokomo, IN but now live in east TN.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts