FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An Englishman, a Frenchman, and a Irishman were walking along the beach one day. They came across a lamp in the sand. One of them picked it up and, naturally, a genie popped out.

"I will give each of you one wish," said the genie in an illustrious voice.

The Irishman was the first to make a wish. He thought a moment, then said; "I am a farmer and all of my ancestors were farmers. I want all of the land in Ireland to be forever fertile."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'TADA!' - the land in Ireland was made forever fertile.

The Frenchman was amazed and he said, "That was incredible! You can really do that?" The genie nodded, so the Frenchman went on; "My country is sick to death of having to put up with all this foreign intrusion...I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our beautiful country."

Again, 'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France.

The Englishman was the last to take his turn at requesting a wish. He stood in though for a good long while. After a time he looked at the genie and said carefully. "I'm curious. Please tell me more about this wall?"

The genie said, obviously proud of his work, "well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out." He puffed out his chest and waited for the Englishman's reply.

"Hmm," said the Englishman - and looked at the genie. "Fill it with water."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts