FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well then at the moment the only weekend dates left for us are:

3rd or 10th December.

I'm looking to make it central to everyone but will let you know later on which area /areas.

Please post which dates are best for you so we can find rooms with a pub attached.

Only got a couple of weeks, so be quick.. :shock:

·
Registered
230 Posts
The 10th get's our vote

10th would be best for us, 3rd is already booked for my company Xmas do.

Graham & Karen

·
Registered
721 Posts
Doubt you can make it central for me as nearly everyone else would have to come North :lol: . But I could make either.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Can't do the 10th, clashes with the FJOC xmas bash which we've already booked and paid for. But you'll never suit everyone Woody so just pick whichever date works best for you. :wink:

·
Registered
401 Posts
In Thailand on the 3rd - Can do the 10th!!!

it's a bummer when you can't please all of the people all of the time!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Pete, you can just pop Ian's card in the post. He can wait till you get back from Thailand for the pressie.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Yes he does. No stale drugs please. Fresh ones only. And you take care where you stash them. :wink:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far to date:

10th: GB1300, Pete

3rd: Kerry, Liz,

Not bothered: Keith, Ian, Neal & Sue

Anymore out there:
Reeso, Bagman, Murf, FB4, Daftlad, Joos, Shan (only kidding) :lol:

Would be nice to have some idea of numbers by the weekend.

Also are we a couple or single?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Evening all - 3 December chosen - apologies to those that will be unable to attend :cry:

Have sourced a good location with 2 hotels within walking distance (looks about 1 mile apart)

6 rooms @ The Blue Boar http://www.blueboarinn.co.uk/ 01789 750010 rooms £48.50 singles £68.50 double and chosen venue for the meal!! (all those that have expressed an interest at the moment will be able to get into this hotel)

7 rooms @ The Stag 01789 764634 (former jailhouse) sorry no website
rooms £45 single £65 double

All include breakfast

Book away - we're booking in at the Blue Boar (no reflection on Neal - thought I'd get in first!!)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Don't worry Sue, I'm not really offended. Honestly I'm not. I am definitely not offended. I really don't care. I wasn't bothered about coming anyway. Even if it had been on the 10th I would probably not have bothered riding up to somewhere in the midlands to see all my mates and wish everyone a good Christmas, and of course to bring Ian's pressie....

So you all just have a really nice time on the 3rd, without me.

Of course I will be thinking about you, missing you all, while I am in Thailand. :roll:

Have a good un!! :wink:

1 - 20 of 171 Posts