FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have been waiting to see it, went to Daytona yesterday but Yamaha wasn't open, going back tuesday to look, don't know why, because :D I don't think I will ever get one that runs as good as the one I have 8) ride safe

·
Registered
25 Posts
06 FJR color

Why can't we get that color in the USA.... :?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Photos are stored on Yahoo...so it's probably a problem at their end. I managed to get a glimse of the pics before the 10p in the meter ran out...was a girly colour anyway :crylarf:

·
Registered
177 Posts
There...I put another 10p in the meter...pics are back :mrgreen:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I can see clearly now, can't say I'm over the moon about that colour(spelt properly :D ) it may be better in the flesh. you should get a refund on your 10p :wink:

·
Registered
177 Posts
blimey...you don't get much for 10p nowadays...pics are off again :roll:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I really liked it in the pics, but having seen the gold bike at two bike shows now I really dislike it in the flesh; still takes a good pic tho :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
coppertop said:
I can see clearly now, can't say I'm over the moon about that colour(spelt properly :D ) it may be better in the flesh. you should get a refund on your 10p :wink:
It's all down to one's taste I guess, personally I think the cobalt blue you lucky folks in the US get is by far the nicest, followed by the Ocean Depth blue available in the Euro zone market.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I can't believe no one has asked any of the really important questions yet! All this talk about colOr! So scottyfjr_06, how does it ride?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
iRide1300 said:
I can't believe no one has asked any of the really important questions yet! All this talk about colOr! So scottyfjr_06, how does it ride?
It΄s to early for that...maybe after some km with her , i will tell you ..

:cry: :cry: Sorry , But my english is to bad.....so i try to explane you in the future :cry:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I may be compter braindead, but why have the pics at the top of this thread got links to HOT SINGLE WOMEN. is this a bike site of another kind or just FJR's. ???????

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
waldy said:
why have the pics at the top of this thread got links to HOT SINGLE WOMEN. is this a bike site of another kind or just FJR's. ???????
The site he posted the pics on, for no charge, makes it's money by selling ads. You've seen the ads. Paid for...

:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got my 2006 FJR in blue with that great white stripe. It looks like Jaws :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts