FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could it be that I will be on an FJR in 2 weeks instead of an ST or a Wing? Have I completely abandoned my HD lifestyle?

Probably! :mrgreen:

Thanks again to all of you for the for helping me through the decision process. Hope I like it.

btw - no screaming deals on price for those of us who buy from dealer stock at this late stage. Still fair, under MSRP and no phony fees. I'll try not think about it.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Just dropped off the HD for the week. 2006 Heritage. A shiny boat anchor, compared with an FJR. You're in for a treat!

Where from, Jim?

:) - almost finished with bikini patrol in FL

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Colorado. Guess I should update my profile, eh? No bikinis up here 'cept for spring skiing. :wink:

Coming off a Guzzi sport and a hot rod Road King. Just couldn't get either to go fast or far enough. Loved em both for what they were. Yes, looking forward to the new wheels.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Jimbemotumbo said:
Coming off a Guzzi sport and a hot rod Road King. Just couldn't get either to go fast or far enough. Loved em both for what they were.
I know exactly what you mean. I think you may find the FJR to beat both of those bikes at their own games...

Well, perhaps the distinctive noises each of them make could be missed, but one twist of the FJR's happy handle will fix that in short order. (just watch the driver's license) ;)

:) - almost finished with bikini patrol in FL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts