FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The concensus of those who have done the testing here is that a sort of virtual bar does have some merit. If nothing else it is a place to say hello, brag about the great traffic light races you won (tell porkies) and get the beers ( britneys) in for folks birthdays, on holidays and well sometimes you just need a drink!

I'll open the bar and welcome you all.

Hi my name is JOOS and run the place! I started this site about this time 4 years ago. This is the 3rd incarnation of the site and hopefully this will not need changing for a while!

Bar Keep a pint of Flowers and Famous Grouse with ice please! And what ever this lot want on me.

Joos

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Since...

Since you're at the bar I'll have a pint of Bitter please.

A Busa was racing me the other day and when we pulled up I had to break the bad news!
You may have been racing but I was just enjoying the scenery! :p

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Just a cold Cascade will do me fine, thanks. I expect the usual crew, including the 'shuds' will start arriving anytime.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks to Joos for the most recent incarnation. Living in Birmingham I suppose I should order a pint of Mild, but I never aquired the taste.

A pint of Stella would go down well.

I decided to drop the "todger" username from the old board. Despite it being my nickname for many years, it perhaps has too many connotations for use amongst an international group!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice website.

The insta registration is a nice feature compared to the old site.
Just getting into the FJR myself, so bit of a newbie.

Mines a Leffee pls :)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Pint of '60 Pomerol with a Sauternes chaser and a packet of Pork scratchings, please Joos :D

Nice decor in here...

·
Registered
728 Posts
HA! So you thought I wouldn't be able to find you from France eh? Well, since I'm on dial up from here, you'd better send me something small but perky.

Pernod will do. I'll get the water and don't send any ice it'll only melt down the wires.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Barkeep - A black and tan if you please.

Woody, that 'Busa' Looked more like a Vespa to me, are you sure he was racing you, or just trying to find the nearest pub?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Talented barman, good job done.......

Mine is a laaaaarggger pleeease :lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
:shock: No barmaids though. Thankfully as its cyber we don't have to look upon Joos behind the bar :wink: . Keep it on man, nice new site and the atmosphere's picking up well! :p

·
Registered
76 Posts
Liz said:
HA! So you thought I wouldn't be able to find you from France eh? Well, since I'm on dial up from here, you'd better send me something small but perky.

Man I ain't even gonna touch that one !! :lol:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Tick and Wobble

Joos,

Free beer and me riding the bike! Coffee please, I'll be riding all night to get back to San Diego in time for work. It is nice to meet all the members in person. Hey don't spill that on me, my wife will never believe I've just rolled around the mountain to test the suspension!

Cheers

·
Registered
372 Posts
So when any of you get to Vancouver Island, I will take you down to Swan's and I'll buy you a pint of Riley's Scotch Ale, the closest thing to brewed heaven I know of.
Cheers 8)
What, no beer clanging emoticon?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts