FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a laugh I tried one of those TV quiz things on Men & Motors, you know the one's they put on between programmes. It was one of those you have to count the triangles. Well after a couple of goes much to my surprise I got through and you guessed it I was right. Didn't quite manage the £5k jackpot but the £460 will come in very handy! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well done :) will she who lives indoors let you spend it on farkles/gear/biking holiday blah blah, or will it be sucked up in new carpets/paintwork or other shit? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no she who lives indoors! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Way to go !! Are you going to spend it on dirty women, drugs and booze, or are you going to waste it?? 8)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Save it and come down to Italy with us lot next year, but I see you've been there already :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Nice one Ian :D

The guy I share an office with went to the GEMS show this year and filled in one of those prize draw forms. Few weeks later gets a phone call and lo and behold a brand new Shoei wings its way to him.

Jammy git :evil: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts