FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh really ? :) :)

Edit added:

Warning: The above contains a clickable link. This is a new poster, and the usual cautions apply: New poster, no history, nothing in the post relevant to this board, clickable links - go there at your own risk.

David1300

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Nice video, David. Looks like a nice road, and looks like you definitely know what you're doing, there good buddy. :mrgreen:

Still freaks me out to be riding along in the office chair, on the left side of the road. :shock:

About 80% into it, the sound kept going, but the video froze...

:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice roads but you were on the wrong side. Glad those cars went around you. Whew! :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Just tried to upload that before I left home for the office, and I'm pleasantly surprised to see it did work - to some extent. I'm encouraged to play some more.

That road is one of my local ones - leave home, turn left, and in 10 minutes I'm on those roads (if I turn right, in 15 minutes I'm on the beach :lol: ) I think I tried too much in one go - the original clip ran for 6 minutes, and I got an error message saying the upload was unsuccesful, but obviously it uploaded some, then choked. Fair enough - 6 minutes is a lot of data. Now I'll play with settings and alternatives.

That was shot on Monday afternoon - I had reason to take the day off (22 May last year was not a good day - but as Andrew said - "Just the usual", and Zea left me to take a 'head clearing ride', so I just played and spent time 'doing stuff')

@No2 - I think they know me on that road, and stay well out of my way :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts