FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been riding for 31 years i ride a lot and i ride fast. I get tired of hearing riders say they get cut off by cars every time they ride,and it's happen to me like everyone else. I beleave if you take riding seriously and pay attention to whats going on around you and that includes driving according to the road and trafic conditions it is more injoyable. lets face it somtimes peole in cages just don't see you and they are not the ones that are going to suffer you are.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
lrider said:
I have been riding for 31 years i ride a lot and i ride fast. I get tired of hearing riders say they get cut off by cars every time they ride,and it's happen to me like everyone else. I beleave if you take riding seriously and pay attention to whats going on around you and that includes driving according to the road and trafic conditions it is more injoyable. lets face it somtimes peole in cages just don't see you and they are not the ones that are going to suffer you are.
I'm with you the anticipation of what's going to happen is a good feeling (only if you get it right though) :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts