FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts

·
Registered
2003 FJR1300R / 2007 Husq SMR 510
873 Posts
Those are the things that help stop car drivers from knocking your bike over in a parking spot at night. 😁 I've seen it done. Right in front of the bike owner. Pissed is an understatement.
I’d rather take my chances then ride around with training wheels hanging off my bike announcing to everyone I just got my learner permit. JMHO

·
Registered
2003 FJR1300 Liquid Silver
218 Posts
Reflectors are your friends. But they won't pick you up at the airport.

The PO gave me mine in a box of parts. I put them back on. I can handle the peer pressure. I can't handle my parked bike getting crunched.

Cool pics, Leonard. I love getting out in rural areas like that. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
Yamisquid should be along shortly to give a lecture on how FJR fanboys lose their mind over a modded bike and name call those who don't do as he does. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dan cooper

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000, VFR800
11,281 Posts
I loves my reflectors!!

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
I loves my reflectors!!
Me too but apparently if you remove them, it tells everybody, who you just know are watching your every move, you are an ace rider with a license to speed as opposed to having a learners permit and training wheels.

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000, VFR800
11,281 Posts
Give me the training wheels any day. I don't have to impress anyone... I love my reflectors.:)
Ace riders who wish to remain stealth keep their reflectors 😎

Reactions: P-Ratt and Whooshka
1 - 20 of 35 Posts