FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Bern Switzerland and I'm looking for riders to tour some of the Swiss Passes. I have been over every major pass in Switzerland and will offer to be the guide. If you have any interest, drop me a note. I'm currently not working, so I would be interrested in day trips or even a three day trip.
Are there any European ride this summer? ( Germany, Austria, Italy, France) I like to travel the back roads, not autobahn.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just visited your country last month. What a beautiful place! I rented a BMW 1200ST in Schlerin (sp?) (near Zurich) and toured the countryside around Luzern and then the Alps near Austria making it to the top of Kressen Pass - it was still snowed over! What an amazing ride. The switchbacks up the mountain were incredible! You local boys can really ride the twisties! I had to move over a couple of times as the locals showed me how it was done. :shock: I was there mostlly on business. I hope to get back over that way for a much longer tour.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi rhoadester, I am coming over to Switzerland next week from the 1st to the 15th July. We leave next Saturday and plan to stay near to Luzern. 7 bikes in total (not all FJR's) if your going to be around it would be great to meet up and try some of the passes you've found. Drop me a PM if you want to meet up.

regards,

Nova :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts