FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cardo Packtalk Bold with JBL speakers for sale. Works absolutely great. I'm not using it anymore since I put the Sena Neotec2 kit in my helmet.

$195 shipped via USPS Priority Mail in lower 48.

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
693 Posts
That is a dang good price! Somebody better jump on this quickly!!

Reactions: 2GENAE

·
Registered
380 Posts
Exact model number? Pics? How old is it? Have everything (like the original box and all the accessories? How long was it used? Any blemishes from use?

Might be interested to compare to my Sena 30k.

Reactions: 2GENAE

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exact model number? Pics? How old is it? Have everything (like the original box and all the accessories? How long was it used? Any blemishes from use?

Might be interested to compare to my Sena 30k.
I'll have to look up the exact model number when I get home. I didn't think there was more than one model of Packtalk Bold w/JBL. I used it for maybe 1.5 years. Originally on a Neotec, and then a Neotec2. I didn't really like the fit on the Neotec2 and went to the integrated unit. Works perfectly, looks perfect, has all the stuff it came with, except for a double-sided sticky pad. Has boom mic and the little round stick-on mic. Has retail box.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I sure like mine, the JBL speakers installed correctly are awesome. hear my GPS at 70 MPH with ear plugs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts