I will get some pictures up later tonight. Haven't posted to the forum in a while. I am the original owner of this 2014 FJR 1300A. The fastest color (red) and the best transmission (5 speed). It has about 7850 miles on it although I went ahead and had the 8000 mile service yesterday to give potential buyers some peace of mind. Oil change, throttle syc, new plugs, all the checks, etc. Since it was in, had them change the final drive fluid as well so buyer will be good to go. Garage kept (well actually 10x10 shed kept). It has been a great bike and being spoiled by that motor has made it tough to narrow down my choices for a new bike. Looks like I am heading to the dark side and getting an adventure bike. I like to go get lost in the mountains and frequently find myself on a road that turns to gravel or dirt or is just really rough. I will probably keep my GIVI top case but you are welcome to that metal support with the passenger grab rails although for now I put the original red one back on. It currently has a cee bailey touring screen on there but I have the original screen. Only other farkle is the pannier cases which of course will go with the bike too. I will list it on CycleTrader but thought I would start here in case someone is looking and that I know understands and appreciates this model of bike.