FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to sell one of my bikes. Too many bikes not enough time. 2013 FJR1300, only 6400 miles. Lots of add ons: Yamaha- touring windshield, tank bag, bike cover, side case liners. Also: Bar end weights, highway pegs, PIAA horns, yamaha oil filters, crush washers, service manual, FJR dash board manufacturered and sold by forum member never installed, 3m protective film never installed, etc... All maintenance up to date. Needs tires. $7500 located in Cleveland Ohio. Ready to sell this weekend, Memorial Day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Time to sell one of my bikes. Too many bikes not enough time. 2013 FJR1300, only 6400 miles. Lots of add ons: Yamaha- touring windshield, tank bag, bike cover, side case liners. Also: Bar end weights, highway pegs, PIAA horns, yamaha oil filters, crush washers, service manual, FJR dash board manufacturered and sold by forum member never installed, 3m protective film never installed, etc... All maintenance up to date. Needs tires. $7500 located in Cleveland Ohio. Ready to sell this weekend, Memorial Day.

And Helibars!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sweet bike! If I didn't just buy a 2013 a month ago I would be all over this!

Can you tell me who makes the highway pegs?

GLWS! ... Someone's gonna get an awesome bike!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet bike! If I didn't just buy a 2013 a month ago I would be all over this!

Can you tell me who makes the highway pegs?

GLWS! ... Someone's gonna get an awesome bike!
Hate to let it go. I bought the highway pegs and brackets from eBay. These are custom made and I believe they are from a member on this forum that sells thru that venue. Anti vibration pegs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never down.

Front fender extension as well, not pictured on bike. Extends the front fender to keep debris off the bike.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dropping the price - $7250

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price drop $6800

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not one person has come to see this machine yet!

Price drop - $6500.

·
Registered
379 Posts
That is an unbelievable deal & a steal for anyone, especially at that price. I had a similar issue in trying to sell my '11 Ninja 1000. Beautifully kept, well maintained, properly modded, driven by a gentleman (me!) all at a steal of a price. Took me months to sell and the new owner got a deal like nobody should've gotten.

GLWS!
Lee

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum PAULIBIKER,
Great first (and second) post!

Let us know how it all turned out.
Cheers!

·
Registered
164 Posts
There is one in my area with the same amount of miles listed for $6000 for many months. It does have a few scratches from a parking lot fall but also has a Guvi top case. The market just seems to be really down on these bikes at this time. $6500 seems like a good deal but the buyer has to show up with cash, right? Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is one in my area with the same amount of miles listed for $6000 for many months. It does have a few scratches from a parking lot fall but also has a Guvi top case. The market just seems to be really down on these bikes at this time. $6500 seems like a good deal but the buyer has to show up with cash, right? Good luck with the sale.
Sold my Super Tenere, so cash in hand...........

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Finally SOLD. Just sharing. Replaced the tires. Sold it for $6700. That hurt. I felt it was worth more. Bike was beautiful. Only 2 people ever looked at it. I have 2 others or I would have kept it. Love the bike.... Want LED lights and a six speed :). Be safe. People helping people.

Reactions: Victor Sierra
1 - 17 of 17 Posts