FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a smuggler is there a group buy somewhere that you know ?

I know someone did a modification to easely remove it, is there a place I could go to see how to do it ?

Is it worth the price ?

Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There is a price increase since october, from $ 599.00 to $ 699.00 because of the oil raise :ale: :ale: :ale:

The only way to get a discount is to go at the Americade show, and get a 10% discount for the show.

Will wait for a group buy, I find that 20% increase is a lot :?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Pierre!
I'm pretty much a newcomer to the forum so I'm not yet familiar with all this terminology but, I always tought a smuggler was a person with unlawfull stuff in his pockets trying to cross a border...

Care to explain? :oops:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Pierre said:
I would like to get a smuggler is there a group buy somewhere that you know ?

I know someone did a modification to easely remove it, is there a place I could go to see how to do it ?

Is it worth the price ?

Thanks
It's only worth the price if you like it enough to buy it. I ordered mine from Sport Tour , LTD. They save somewhat of a discount. The 2006 model looks a little better and matches the styling lines of the FJR perfectly.

http://www.corbin.com/yamaha/yfjr1306.shtml

Mel

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thought about getting the corbin front seat for my '06, but $400 seems high. If anyone has feedback on this seat (or the passenger seat - previous year's models as well) it would be much appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts